Digital Content Designer
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Direct Investing provides financial services to self-directed investors who manage their own investments and personal finances. Clients can access TD Direct Investing services through a variety of channels, including the Internet, telephone and in person at any of our branches across Canada. TD Direct Investing gives clients access to the information, tools and support that empower them to invest for themselves with confidence.
To support TD Direct Investing's existing clientele and prospects, we offer a comprehensive education program with a goal of empowering Canadians with access to resources that can help them become more financial literate and confident with investing on their own terms. Job Description
The Digital Content Designer will be primarily responsible for creating online video content to support the Direct Investing Client Education program. Accountabilities include but are not limited to the following:
The successful candidate will be an expert in motion graphics and video editing.The role also involves design recommendations, optimizing and establishing production practices for digital content development.
- Develop videos from scratch or templates that range in length and include both live-action and motion graphics
- Design, customize and produce video effects (lower thirds, motion graphics, transitions)
- Contribute in all aspects of video pre and post-production
You will also be responsible for working with a small team to film live action footage which may include working with green screen backdrops.
We are a dynamic team that works in an agile work environment.Strong communication with various working groups (writers, product owners, graphic designers) is essential to ensuring project timelines are met.
Additionally, the designer will be responsible for:
- Ensuring TD Brand standards and all compliance, legal and other regulatory guidelines are adhered with all content created.
- Be comfortable working with executives on special creative projects that will promote key messages and business strategy vision.
Additional Application Requirements:
- Must possess a combination of post-secondary education and extensive real-life experience with video post-production (animations, motion graphics, video editing etc.)
- Must have exceptional knowledge of the following (or similar) video/photo editing applications: Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience with online live streaming and experience working with encoders, video streaming platforms (i.e. YouTube/Facebook live) is a nice to have.
- Experience with editing audio through tools like Adobe Audition would be ideal
- Candidate must be highly resourceful, organized and proactive problem solver who works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Content development experience such as scripting would be an added bonus
- Strong communication and organization skills with the ability to manage timelines
- Having a good understanding of digital content marketing and social media distrubtion strategies would be beneficial
- Familiarity with financial markets and TD Direct Investing products and services is not a requirement but would be beneficial
All applicants are required to email their cover letter & resume to Shaun.Chinapen@td.com and include a link to the following items:
- An online portfolio of any previous work that you have developed.
- If content was created jointly with others, provide details about which aspects of the video you were responsible for creating
- A single 1-to-3 minute video that is hosted on Youtube/Vimeo that would instruct a prospect user how to navigate the TD Direct Investing's to find our educational product offering (www.tddirectinvesting.ca)
- The use of animations and advanced video techniques is encouraged to showcase your capabilities
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
*We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.