- The Release Coordinator is accountable for demonstrating a high level of project/release implementation with god technical understanding through their management of releases for large or complex Technology project(s), as well as through their professional conduct and accreditation.
- This includes all functions related to releases of projects from scheduling to planning of activities and managing resources accountable for the creation of new deliverables (i.e., product, service, or process) or for changes to existing deliverables, of varying size and complexity.
- Directing, managing, and coordinating release team members may include collaboration with people from other BMO areas, user groups, internal and external consultants.
- This resource will play a key role in the scheduling, tracking and resource management of both project and production support releases for the Collections team.
- This resource will also act as a liaison building and setting up of the various environments to support the various releases.
Work with the team in understanding the scope of deliverables
- Engage in prioritization, resource allocation and release management activities
- Allocation and tracking/scheduling of various releases/enhancements for the team
- Environment Management and Support Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or 7 to 10 years' experience in related industry experience
- Demonstrates experience in the project and release management discipline and environment (i.e., within the previous five years has managed the implementation of several large releases as a project manager or release manager)
- Proficient working on Enterprise Technology programs with overall understanding of the system integration
- Possesses solid knowledge and 5 to 7 years of experience in project and release management.
- Exhibits a working knowledge of core Enterprise competencies including
- knowledge of the Enterprise's business environment and products, understanding of the workings of the Enterprise's organization and procedures, and proficiency in the use of standards/tools and methodologies, as achieved either by direct BMO experience or industry equivalent experience
- Possesses knowledge of project management software applications/project tools (e.g., MS Project or industry equivalent)
- Displays solid team building and team leadership capability
- Possesses solid project/release management experience
- Is able to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Handles conflict resolution professionally
- Is able to impact and influence key project participants and outcomes
- Is able to build effective relationships within the project team and supporting areas of Technology and Solutions and customer
- Possesses solid communication skills
Displays regular flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrates courage and self-confidence in dealing with and escalating release issues
We're here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.