What is the opportunity?
The Delivery Manager of RBC Capital Markets Client/KYC reference data management group demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability in project management/Software delivery, business analysis, vendor management, and applies the expertise in new or complex situations. As a Delivery Manager, You will manage developer and BA resource allocation. You will be accountable to build the capabilities of the development and BA team by identifying, recruiting, and retaining talent, and by mentoring and coaching developers and BA's across technical and professional capabilities. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must Have
- Support project teams by providing and managing requirements including hands on SME in support of delivery objectives.
- Define standards across the team for mapping / data dictionary and other requirements.
- Drive performance management and support career development through regular coaching discussions, individual development plans, rewarding strong performance, working with those who are not showing expected capabilities and provide transparency on where the employees are at from a ratings perspective.
- Communicate and build rapport with Project Management, Business, Technology and Vendor where applicable.
- (5+ years) Strong business knowledge - Capital Markets, Client reference data or KYC
- Expert in various delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, and/or Agile, while effectively managing time and priorities.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in requirements planning and prioritization including stakeholder analysis and effort estimation.
- Strong knowledge of reference database and SQL.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in requirements communication: walkthroughs; scope and change management; traceability; configuration management, Backlog Management.
Nice to have:
What's in it for you?
- Strong knowledge in Fenergo, KYC and reference data management.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Project Management Institute - Professional in Business Analysis (PMI - PBA) Certification, CFA.
- Masters Certificate in Business Analysis.
- Relevant college/university degree and/or post-graduate degree in Business Analysis.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs