Cybersecurity Application Delivery Analyst
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be a key part of an innovative, "first to market" technology culture, contributing to CIBC's Enterprise Security Technology (EST) team. As a Cybersecurity Application Delivery Consultant, you'll lead delivery of projects in the technical design, integration and deployment of Information Security application systems. You'll build flexible, and scalable solutions for Information Security that enhance Cyber Security experience and change the way that they fight threats and protect the bank. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Design & Develop: Act as a SME (subject matter expert) on the analysis and documentation of business requirements, estimations for assigned work packages and coordination for end-to-end implementation of tools and technology solutions. Lead the design and development of cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet business objectives while also maintaining existing applications. Work with other internal teams like EST business analysts, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, network engineering, security engineering, and such to understand the requirements and work on implementing solutions. After the implementation, this role would act as Level 3 support, working on issue resolution through collaboration with AO (application operations) team and tool vendor support.
- Programming Ability: Perform and coordinate application integration activities: design and develop scripts and code including shell or Python scripting, API calls, etc., test, debug, document, and adjust in order to ensure successful integration and implementation of vendor tools into CIBC environment.
- Lead & Influence: Lead solution review sessions and ensure overall quality aligns with business and project requirements. Monitor production and user acceptance testing support to troubleshoot complex problems on applications and technologies.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate 3-5 years of hands-on experience and knowledge in information security solutions and technologies as well as a pulse on innovative technology; Technical experience with: Linux/Unix commands, shell, Python scripting, API, log management, SIEM (security incident and event management) tools, etc. You have strong knowledge of: security space, application delivery life cycle (agile, waterfall, Scrum, code/application promotion), JIRA, code version control systems (GitHub or Microsoft TFS).
- It's nice to have experience with computer networks, high availability, Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms, UEBA (user and entity behavior analytics), Kafka, Spark, Hadoop.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision. You are passionate about client service - You want the work you do each day to result in a positive client experience.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-150 York Street, 3rd Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours