Consultant, Talent Acquisition (Retail) - Toronto ON
Requisition ID: 80518
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As the Consultant, Talent Acquisition, you will contribute to the overall success of the Recruitment Delivery team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Key Accountabilities
Educational/ Work Experience
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Leads the end-to end recruitment process for branch banking up to L4 including communication with candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation, and makes hiring decision
- Primarily candidate focused; acts as a point of contact and builds influential candidate relationships during the selection process; may be focused primarily on sourcing
- Partners with Sourcing Specialists to drive successful outcomes and acquire the best people
- Sources and attracts candidates through various channels and build a pipeline of candidates for key or high volume roles
- Interviews, assesses and screens candidates
- Reviews unclear pre-employment screening results and provides recommendations for a hiring decision
- At least 3 years of progressive recruitment experience, preferably in a high volume environment
- Proven ability to conduct intake meetings with leaders at all levels
- Experience sourcing candidates
- Experience working with aligned business/function/geography
- Demonstrated expertise in behavioural interviewing techniques
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Consultant, Consulting, HR, Recruiting, Contract, Human Resources, Retail