Consultant, Process Engineering
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining the Intelligent Process Automation team within CIBC's Enterprise Process Engineering group. As a Consultant, Process Engineering, you'll use your experience and direct client feedback to improve the quality of key processes that impact our clients. You'll identify and implement process improvements that enhance client experience and generate the right kind of profitability.You'll work closely with your team and assist in the planning, development, and implementation of a process strategy that will build the bank of the future. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Conducting Process Assessments - Perform ongoing process reviews to identify issues early on and recommend solutions to business challenges. Stay on top of best practices and industry knowledge to identify process improvements that will create a best-in-class client experience.
- Presenting Recommendations - Provide feedback and advice on projects that will improve processes and resolve systematic issues. Consider business needs and make practical recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Leadership Skills - Use your expertise in process engineering methodologies and project management to lead projects and initiatives. Proactively gather data, information, and stakeholder feedback to provide informed guidance to your team. Maintain a collaborative work environment and support your team to resolve problems as they arise.
What CIBC Offers
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing in Six Sigma Formal Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- You can demonstrate experience in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing Concepts, and process engineering or business related function (business analysis, operations, strategy development, organizational design, or information technology). It is an asset if you have experience with automation, PEGA, BluePrism or any other automation software.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-CC East 8th Floor Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours