A Commodities Technology team responsible for servicing Global Capital Markets worldwide and delivering system solutions for the metals trading desk is looking for a Technical Systems Analyst.
We are looking for someone who will work closely with users and technology team to complete the following:
We are looking for individuals with excellent capital markets and/or Murex knowledge:
- Sound Capital Markets knowledge with experience in dealing with specific products (Swaps, Futures, Forward, Loans, FX Options)
- Configuration in the Murex application covering one or more of the following areas (FO,BO, MO or Reporting)
- Comfortable working with end users to elicit requirements
- Highly motivated and committed, capable of working in a dynamic environment with aggressive timelines, multiple work streams running in parallel
- Strong knowledge of requirements gathering, design methodology and building test cases - detail oriented, analytical and capable of investigating complex / technical issues and provide alternative solutions, project methodologies including SDLC, Agile experience would be an asset to the role
- Superior analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Strong database integration and transformation skills, experience with SQL (Sybase
- Nice to have Exposure to market data particularly with respect to derivatives (curves, surfaces etc).
- Unix scripting
- Hands on programming skills (Java)
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent Education / Work experience
Candidates must be elibible to work in Canada
For more information or to apply to the role, please contact Lidia Gennaro at email@example.com or call 647 694 0190!