Branch Operations Assistant
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is looking for a Branch Operations Assistant for a Toronto area branch. The successful candidate will provide superior service along with administrative and operational support to clients and employees. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Answer the telephone and greet clients in an open, friendly manner
- Provide attentive and accurate service to clients and respond to their needs
- Prepare cheques and daily bank deposits
- Deal with incoming and outgoing funds
- Complete administrative tasks to help the management team including managing office stationery orders, boardroom scheduling, and providing support to the Branch Administrator when needed
- Impeccable client servicing skills
- Professional approach to all situations to create a positive working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to complete duties independently, seeking out own answers and solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time-management skills
What's in it for you?
- Interest in the investment industry
- Enthusiastic, committed, and entrepreneurial spirit
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
2345 Yonge Street Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Entry Level Pay Type:
Salaried Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
201608 Ad Code(s):