Associate Director, Access Controls & Attestation
What is the opportunity?
The 'Associate Director, Access Controls & Attestation' will manage a large team that is responsible for two key access control functions of Access Control Attestation and Access Control Oversight at Capital Markets IT. The new incumbent will also be responsible for the day to day operation of various access controls and ensure completeness and accuracy. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-Haves
- Manage the day-to-day processes of access attestation and oversight controls such as HR Transfers, HR Terminations, Access Reconciliation, DAP, WAAC, Access Reviews and Attestation (Line Manager, AD/UNIX Group Owner, Book Owner, Role Steward, Role Owner, and Data Owner)
- Ensure all controls are operating as required and comply with RBC CM policies and standards.
- Identify, introduce, and implement opportunities to streamline processes.
- Proactively manage and report on control gaps, attestation campaign issues, application defects and improvement opportunities
- Main point of contact involving the various user access reviews for support and escalation to IT Service Partners, Access Governors and the Business Managers/Business Champions/ARMs
- Ensure all control activities are stored and archived centrally for historical, audit compliance and investigation evidence.
Nice to have
- 5-7 years related experience in access control process operation and support.
- Strong understanding of access attestations and oversight controls.
- Knowledge of RBC security and access policies and standards.
- User support and problem solving experience. Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, outlook).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to explain and communicate the user and access control issues.
- Undergraduate degree in IT related disciplines.
What's in it for you?
- Basic understanding of Capital Markets Access Control System (CMACS) reports and system.
- SharePoint site and RBC Connect knowledge.
- Experience in documenting security and control processes.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work