*Please note: There are two positions available; one position must be licensed with 1-2 years of experience and the second position will need have the CSC completed with 1 year of experience What is the opportunity?
One of the largest RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in downtown Toronto is looking for an Associate to join their team. You will be supporting the business of a Portfolio Manager by providing clients with exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner. The successful candidate should be licensed by IIROC and have industry experience. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Job involves working with a portfolio manager using a disciplined approach to portfolio construction and offering 'best in class' client service
- Account Administration/client service - Account Opening, Account processing, Transfer money, issue cheques, TFSA, RRSP Contributions, tax documents etc.
- Bulk Trading - Carrying out bulk trade for buying/ selling a stock
- Cash Management - Managing outgoing and incoming cash flow
- Finding gaps in processes and streamlining and connecting all job processes
- IIROC Licensed
- Education in Economics/Business
- Be motivated and a self-starter
- Experience in the investment sector
- Ability to prioritize tasks without constant supervision
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Dominion Securities experience
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
181 Bay Street Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salaried Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
201601 Ad Code(s):