- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Assoc Actuarial Programmer
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Actuarial Programmer will work closely with other actuaries and actuarial students and will collaborate with our client support, system design and marketing professionals. They will design and implement new features for AXIS and solve actuarial issues posed by our clients.
- Developed various features and bug fixes in AXIS.
- Provide client support for end users.
- Provide technical training & direction for actuarial students.
- Perform code review with other programmers.
- Research and review new technologies that can be integrated into company product.
- Other Responsibilities
- Specialize in an actuarial topic.
- Participate in Interest Groups and Working Groups.
- Train others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in actuarial systems or a double major in actuarial and computer science.
- Working toward completion of actuarial exams and making good progress.
- Experience in object oriented programming.
- Strong analytical & technical skills - excellent research capabilities.
- Good communications skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.