- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Administrative Assistant- Limited Duration- 6 months
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaOverview:
The Administrative Asst, as part of the Operations Team, will be responsible for providing front desk coverage as well as several administrative support and clerical services to support Business Unit initiatives.
- Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them to another available party who can help them.
- Process meeting requests, reserve conference rooms, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- Booking visitors from other offices into designated offices and workstations
- Maintain common rooms, supplies and coffee machines
- Liaise with building services as required
- Act as back up to assist with expense management for staff ensuring timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports. Assist in arranging travel for team members as required
- Assist with HR processes including setting up on-site interviews and assisting with booking travel and accommodations
- Provide general administrative assistance including copying, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business and our Business Unit in order to provide optimal customer service
- Assist in managing transfer of information to and from Sales Team to Business Unit. This will be accomplished by monitoring Sales Team members mailboxes and posting / sharing information as necessary
- Assist with clean up information in contacts database including removal of duplicate contacts. Add new contacts/companies to database as required
- Assist with developing client contact data for the purposes of developing targeted communication to clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 1 - 3 years related experience in an administrative role in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.