- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 24 May 19
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.76 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,600 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
PIM C O C anad a ha s 42 e m p l oy e e s l o c a t e d a cr os s t h e c oun t r y w ith T o r on to a s ou r C anad i a n h e adqu art e r s . O u r cli e n ts i n cl ude m a j o r p e n s i o n p l an s an d r e t a il i n v e s t o rs w ith c o ll e ct i v e a s s e ts e x c ee d i n g $ 4 0B.
Working in close partnership with the Account Manager, the Inside Sales Account Associate is expected to develop and maintain meaningful client relationships with Investment Advisors in the retail market and to generate sales and lead development through proactive outbound telephone calls and email communications.
The Inside Sales Account Associate retail will cover the Canadian m a r k e t.
R ESPONSI B I L I T IE S
T h e S u c c e s sf u l C and i da te w ill:
- Achieve high levels of substantive client interaction - via phone, e-mail, screen-sharing, and at times, in-person meetings (territory travel, industry conferences, due diligence, etc.)
- Establishes an understanding of the nature and needs of our clients varying business practices and regularly provides
- Relevant market insight, product information, investment ideas and sales support.
- Has a passion for, and is well-informed on, the financial markets, the global economic environment, asset allocation, investment vehicles and the overall financial services industry.
- Strategically manages activities in the territory, including contributions to the formation and implementation of a
- Recognizes that ongoing training and continuing education are critical to fostering the strongest client relationships and
commits to being an active learner.
- Makes a difference on the team by participating in department meetings, engaging colleagues across different PIMCO
- Functions, participating and leading working groups, sharing best practices, fully leveraging continuous coaching and training, etc.
- Post-secondary education (focus on business, economics or finance is an asset).
- Completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC). Preferred candidates will have completed the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation; or have completed or enrolled in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program .
- Minimum 1 years of sales experience working in the financial services industry. Inside Wholesaler experience highly preferred.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office