AVP of North American ATM Platform, Innovation and Customer Experience
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The North American ATM Channel is accountable for TD's 6,000+ ATMs across our Canadian and U.S. footprint. With over 10MM active users and $30B/year in cash withdrawals, ATM is the primary channel for cash in both countries, delivering over 2/3 of the total cash requested by the bank's customers. The team is also accountable for the strategy and delivery of all end-to-end cash operations in Canada, supporting partners in Branch, Commercial Banking and TD Securities. As a part of the ITSS Shared Services organization, our North American team operates across five sites in Ontario (Toronto, Mississauga, London), New Jersey (Mount Laurel) and Maine (Lewiston). Job Description
As a member of the ATM Leadership team and reporting to the VP and Head of the North American ATM Channel, the AVP of North American ATM Platform, Innovation and Customer Experience
will lead a team of highly engaged professionals to define and implement the long term strategy for the ATM Platform in Canada and the U.S.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the and drive the enterprise level partnership with our external vendors for ATM Managed Services, ATM Switch & Transaction processing, leveraging our North American
- Own and drive the North American ATM platforms, delivering leading customer experience and uptime for over 10 Million Active Users
- Own the managed services strategy for ATM Hardware, Software, Helpdesk & Maintenance services, Enterprise Switch and Branded ATMs, representing over $100MM in annual enterprise spend
- Develop and deliver strategies to achieve permanent savings
- Manage and continuously improve the managed service delivery model, governance and SLA framework
- Maintain best-in-class information security and enterprise data protection, by managing investments to support TD's Digital Crown Jewel and "Kill Chain" requirements
- Own the ATM infrastructure and innovation roadmap and manage the $15MM/yr. investment portfolio to deliver innovation with attractive ROI for TD and material enhancements to the customer experience
- Deliver roadmap and continuous improvements to maintain best-in-class customer accessibility to ATMs, exceeding industry and regulatory standards
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of related experience in financial operations and preferably in cash operations
- Financial acumen, process control orientation and ability to implement cost reduction programs and projects
- Clear understanding of vendor capabilities, ATM and Debit card business drivers and demonstrated ability to carry out projects of a complex nature
- Proven ability to effectively mentor, supervise, and lead others
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational, relationship management, written and verbal communication skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.