2021 Americas IBCM Summer Analyst - Toronto
The Credit Suisse Toronto office is home to the Credit Suisse Canadian Diversified and Mining industry coverage groups. The office is dedicated to serving a diverse set of clients and industries including mining, diversified industrials, technology, financial sponsors and retail & consumer. In addition to industry coverage bankers, the Toronto office has local product expertise, with both capital markets and M&A bankers. Our international reach offers unrivaled opportunities to execute transactions from conception to close, often with a global or cross-border element, which differentiates Credit Suisse from our competitors. Summer Analyst Program
This 9-week program for rising college seniors provides dynamic exposure to business and the financial services industry. Whether you're working alongside a Full-Time Analyst or staffed as the only Analyst on a deal team, our summer program gives you the tools you'll need to jump start your career in finance and Investment Banking. Responsibilities may include analyzing companies using financial modeling and valuation techniques, examining the impact of a transaction on a client's capital structure and analyzing the consequences of a merger or acquisition.
As a summer program participant you will have the opportunity to work on deals, gaining hands-on experience and working on all aspects of advising our clients. Summer Analysts are formally reviewed at the mid and end points of the summer, and offers are made after the program to individuals identified as exceptional performers. Program Highlights
- A one-day company orientation followed by a week of training
- Ongoing on the job training throughout the summer
- A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior line representatives across the divisions
- Mentorship from an assigned mentor within Investment Banking, who will help you discover your strengths and plan your career
- Social and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of work, social events and networking opportunities.