See job description for details
CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and bet environmental practices
Job Description Role
As a member of the Private Markets Funds - Credit team, the analyst will work closely with the team in selecting and monitoring external managers
for credit strategies. Main responsibilities
- Monitor their sector's external managers (firms, management teams, investment and risk management processes);
- Analyze and monitor external managers' portfolios, performance and risk;
- Maintain a pool of potential managers;
- Contribute to the evaluation and recommendation of potential candidates;
- Produce visit and follow-up reports for external managers and potential candidates;
- Establish and maintain relationships with portfolio managers and potential candidates;
- Take part in various projects and activities to improve the team's investment process and increase the systemization of our portfolio monitoring tools;
- Analyze trends in the investment firm industry and maintain relationships with various intermediaries in the industry;
- Share best management industry best practices with CDPQ's internal management teams.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or a related discipline;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience An equivalent combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration;
- Good understanding of credit investment strategies, structured products and financial instruments;
- Experience in data and results analysis and ability to make spoken and written practical recommendations;
- Computer skills and experience using risk analysis platforms (Preqin, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Barra, Axioma, etc.) (asset);
- Excellent oral and written communication ability in French and English.
- An aptitude for collaboration and teamwork;
- Autonomy and sense of initiative;
- Analytical rigour and methodical ability;
- Strong sense of analysis, deductive thinking and synthesis;
- Intellectual curiosity and innovative spirit;
- Interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
Nous contacterons uniquement les personnes retenues pour une entrevue.
La Caisse offre des chances d'emploi égales à tous . Elle invite les femmes, les membres des minorités visibles et ethniques, les autochtones et les personnes handicapées à présenter leur candidature. La Caisse s'engage également à poursuivre l'intégration de la diversité et à en faire une source d'enrichissement et de fierté pour tous ses employés.