CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and best environmental practices
Reporting to the Director, Procurement
, the incumbent will support CDPQ's business units in managing market data subscriptions. In this capacity, they are responsible for negotiating, renewing and cancelling contracts. They ensure that contractual obligations are met and act as a point of contact between suppliers and internal clients. By developing a corporate vision of market data, they will act as an expert advisor in the management of subscriptions with suppliers and ensure their optimal use. They will assist the Director, Procurement, in the support and development of team members. Main responsibilities
- Work closely with the Director, Procurement, in the monitoring of activities and professional development of team members;
- Work closely with internal clients to acquire data services, including developing acquisition strategies and coordinating stakeholders involved in the process;
- Coordinate the contracting process and liaise with the internal teams involved;
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that agreements are renewed;
- Negotiate agreements to obtain the best conditions taking into account technical and commercial objectives;
- Take inventory, organize and document available resources in order to provide users with the information needed to use the data;
- Produce expenditure analyses and make budget projections;
- Ensure compliance of expenditures with contracts;
- Coordinate billing follow-up, including invoice reconciliation and preparation of purchase requisitions;
- Manage requests from internal clients and suppliers;
- Coordinate and monitor requests for access to the various subscriptions;
- Develop and maintain constructive and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Perform any other related duties;
- Bachelor's degree. In the absence of a university degree, any training and work experience deemed equivalent may be considered;
- At least seven years of relevant experience;
- Experience in the financial services industry is an asset;
- Ability to maintain harmonious interpersonal relationships with all levels of the organization and suppliers;
- Autonomy, initiative, leadership and team spirit;
- Sense of priorities and ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Rigour in the organization of work and follow-up management;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of the FITS inventory system is an asset;
- Excellent command of French and English, both spoken and written.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CDPQ wants to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone . It encourages women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. CDPQ is also committed to further incorporating diversity into the organization and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees. Please inform us if your current condition requires an accommodation during therecruiting process.
CDPQ represents la Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and its subsidiaries.