- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Manager, e-Learning Implementation - Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions
Location: Montreal, QC, CanadaThe Role / Responsibilities:
This is a multi-faceted role that requires the candidate to help scope, resource, deliver and service quality learning solutions - across multiple MALS product lines - for financial services organisations.
The candidate must therefore be comfortable with aspects of project management, which includes skilfully balancing client requests and requirements with product and operational capabilities, rallying resources to deliver solutions despite competing organizational priorities and having a clear line of sight of multiple initiatives, each at various stages of the implementation process.
The candidate must also support developing strong client relationships and act as a change agent to better MALS's value proposition to clients by identifying opportunities to improve products or services as well as identifying obstacles that devalue the client experience. This involves supporting our clients' on-going business dealings with the company and being able to proactively interpret and translate client.
This role aims to provide a high-touch, personalized service to our clients through all stages of implementing learning solutions, as well as with clients' "day-to-day" activities with the company.
Specifically, the person must be able to:
- Help flesh out client needs and take an active role in shaping a learning solution;
- Leverage internal and external resources to deliver a learning solution, using collaborative influence;
- Input into proposals, discussion documents and contracts that accurately frame all aspects of a learning solution;
- Help build and maintain solid colleague and client relationships and be viewed as a trusted "go-to" person by key contacts;
- Represent the broader Implementation team internally (e.g., on special projects) or the company externally (e.g., at client meetings) by maintaining an understanding of the functions and processes of other departments and the nature of the products, services and business we are in;
- Challenge the status quo and be an advocate for proactive improvements to products and services, especially those that directly impact the client experience;
- Interpret information and situations that arise and assess the impact to various internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide consistent, responsive and professional customer service under stressful conditions; and
- Execute on day-to-day administrative tasks as required.
The Department / Team:
Moody's Analytics, a division of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world's leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, including quantitative credit risk models, credit analysis software, portfolio management analytics, economic research, financial data, pricing and valuation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody's Analytics also distributes investor-oriented research and data developed by Moody's Investors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topical events.
Learning Solutions is a division of Moody's Analytics. We provide high quality professional training in credit risk analysis, wealth management, securities analysis and capital markets around the world through public seminars, corporate seminars, credentials, licensing and e-learning.
Education & Work Experience:
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role
- Previous experience in a training environment or with client management and project work.
- A diploma in business or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of learning management systems.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Competence in problem resolution and strong business acumen.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines while working under pressure in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- An understanding of the financial services industry.
- An understanding of the content development process.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.