See job description for details
CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and bet environmental practices
*The employment level upon hiring will be determined based on the experience level of the person retained. Role
Reporting to the Vice-President, Sovereign Credit from the Fixed Income team, the incumbent will contribute to the team portfolio performance and management, by completing investment opportunity analyses in private debt and quasi-sovereign issuer financing and public bonds, primarily for growth economies, but in developed economies as well. The successful candidate will actively and rigorously monitor files and collaborate in managing investment opportunities. The incumbent will also contribute to improving group performance by promoting collaboration and teamwork.
As the team continues to broaden its investment universe, this is a golden opportunity for someone who wishes to call upon their sense of innovation by developing new tools to help in decision-making in collaboration with team members. Main responsibilities
- Carry out project research and fundamental analysis related to on private debt or financing of dedicated quasi-sovereign projects for both growth and developed economies and monitor their progress;
- Review and analyze legal documentation related to investments (term sheets, credit agreements, prospectuses and other credit documents);
- Produce the required documentation regarding entities (synopsis sheets, financial and valuation models, internal risk ratings);
- Prepare investment recommendations and present to management committees;
- Monitor changes in the financial results (quarterly and annual) of companies in the portfolio;
- Play an active role in the investment due diligence process;
- Contribute to the development of the global portfolio-construction strategy in order to help the team meet value-added objectives;
- Forge strong ties with the main actors in the sector and maintain a network of external contacts;
- Participate in the development of analysis, research and monitoring systems.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Experience in growth markets would be an asset;
- Bachelor's or graduate degree;
- CFA designation is an asset;
- In-depth credit analysis experience in one or more of the following sectors: energy, utilities, infrastructure and financial;
- Excellent ability and experience in turning analyses into investment recommendations;
- Good knowledge of the international private debt market and/or financing of quasi-sovereign issuers or projects;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese would be an asset.
- Independence and initiative
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Rigorous and quality-oriented
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to think critically, analyze and summarize
- Communication skills.
Nous contacterons uniquement les personnes retenues pour une entrevue.
La Caisse offre des chances d'emploi égales à tous . Elle invite les femmes, les membres des minorités visibles et ethniques, les autochtones et les personnes handicapées à présenter leur candidature. La Caisse s'engage également à poursuivre l'intégration de la diversité et à en faire une source d'enrichissement et de fierté pour tous ses employés.