- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18
Assistant Director - eLearning Implementation Lead
Location: Montreal, QC, CanadaThe eLearning Implementation Lead is a client facing role responsible for the on-boarding of new eLearning clients by way of designing and implementing learning solutions (from a content and/or systems perspective), managing the resulting project management work and establishing a post-implementation, ongoing account management-related support for key clients. This individual will work closely with several functional areas (primarily within MALS), such as the Business Development and Learning Partner teams, Content Development, Content Production, Operations and Marketing. This individual will bring these various teams and individuals together with the skill sets necessary to ensure the successful implementation of learning solutions to deliver a first class client experience. This individual will also manage changes to implemented learning solutions, content or systems, for established clients.
The role requires the ability to work with demanding clients in the global financial industry and collaborate with teams throughout the organization.
- Perform and have oversight of the implementation activities for MALS' Canadian client base
- Devise learning solutions, implementation project plans as a function of content, system and support requirements
- Bring various teams together to deliver on implementation and client requirements
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients throughout implementation
- Develop account management support for key clients/implementations to second relationship management work done by Business Development/Learning Partner teams; manage the transition of other implementations to the Operations team for client support, including training the relevant individuals
- Manage any changes to content or systems for established clients and implemented solutions
- Manage the implementation of new eLearning systems and processes, and the resulting client migration, communication and support activities
- Implement procedural and structural enhancements to improve the client experience
- Assist with other client management activities as they arise
Moody's Analytics, a division of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world's leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, including quantitative credit risk models, credit analysis software, portfolio management analytics, economic research, financial data, pricing and valuation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody's Analytics also distributes investor-oriented research and data developed by Moody's Investors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topical events.
Financial Services Training and Certification is a division of Moody's Analytics. We provide high quality professional training in credit risk analysis, wealth management, securities analysis and capital markets around the world through public seminars, corporate seminars, credentials, licensing and e-learning.
Education & Work Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role
- Previous experience in a training environment, particularly bespoke online and instructor-led training, would be an asset
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Fluency in French would be a strong asset!
- Strong knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- An understanding of the content development processes
- An understanding of Financial Planning-related content would be an asset
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Able to multi-task and work within a changing, high energy environment
- Ability to coordinate projects using own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Display interpersonal and leadership skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.