Senior Administrator, Contribution Monitoring
What is the opportunity?
In this role, as a member of the Client Reporting Support team, you will be responsible for managing and executing the pension fund contribution monitoring process. You will support RBC Investor & Treasury Services (I&TS) Compliance for the periodic reporting to the applicable pension plan regulators. You will work directly with clients, Compliance, Service Assurance and other business units to ensure the successful execution of business and regulatory initiatives related to contribution monitoring. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Monitor the timely receipt of pension plan contributions and verify contributions against amounts detailed in Contribution Planners
- Lead subject matter expert in systems utilized by the team (i.e. CMS, Contribution Monitoring Reporting System)
- Ensure explanations of variances are fully documented
- Ensure updated documentation (i.e. new planners) are reviewed and processed accordingly
- Generate and review various monthly, quarterly and annual reports related to the contribution monitoring process
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures currently in place; ensure satisfactory results of internal audit
- Communicate directly with Clients to obtain additional information on nonreceipt of contributions or contribution variances and manage the planner mailing distribution and update to related documentation.
- Act as subject matter expert to guide stakeholders in the resolution of discrepancies or issues
- Bilingualism in English and French
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fastpaced, high stress environment
- Strong client service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including experience using Excel macros
What's in it for you?
- Strong working knowledge/experience of the Canadian pension and custody business
- Strong working knowledge of Canadian pension regulation and related regulatory reporting requirements
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Excellent exposure to communicate with various business partners and stakeholders in Investor & Treasury Services and within other platforms as appropriate
- Opportunity to obtain handson experience throughout your role
- Working with an exciting, closeknit, supportive & dynamic group
- Opportunity to collaborate with other business segments within the bank
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com . Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers . Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.