Bilingual Collateral Equipment Management Specialist
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo
- 26 Feb 19
Reporting to the Remarketing and Direct Portfolio Leader, you will be in charge of managing all aspects of Remarketing of repossessed and end of lease assets for Wells Fargo Equipment Finance portfolios. You will be responsible for end of lease functions for the Direct Business, and support the business as required. This role can be based in Mississauga or Montreal.
- Manage all repossessions and end of lease sales for the business including bailiff, remarketer/dealer, transportation and inspection engagements
- Work with approved WFEF Remarketers, Bailiffs and Dealers to ensure timely sales of assets
- Responsible for requesting equipment valuations for all assets and communicating to Collections for possible write downs
- Work with the Collections Department to ensure distressed assets are secured on a timely basis
- Manage the End of Lease Portfolio for the Direct Business – executing buyouts, evergreen collections and coordinating the return of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of general banking or lending experience; or a BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Must be PC literate; advance excel skills; detail oriented and oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (fluent in both French and English)
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- 3-5 years experience in the equipment leasing industry
- 3 years of Equipment Management or Collections experience preferred