The client will provide full sponsorship and relocation for the right candidate. Financial Services is a big plus however not essential as due to the nature of the work the client is really looking for auditors who have experience working with multiple clients at once so this could be perfect for someone from a Top 20 Practice firm. Candidates should be qualified or at least passed all their ACA, ACCA, CPA exams at the senior level.
- Responsible for planning and executing the audit.
- Supervise staff and act as the main point of contact for the client.
- Run the audit within deadline and budget.
- Advice a portfolio of insurance clients.
- Train junior members of staff.
- 3 years + experience.
- ACA (ICAEW), ICAS, , CPA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience working in top 20 firm
- Experience in IFRS
- UK GAAP, US GAAP and PCAOB is a plus.
- Experience leading teams and communicating with Stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Willingness to train junior members of staff.