Inside Sales Manager
- Calgary, AB, Canada Calgary AB CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Inside Sales Manager
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our winning team.
Utilize strong knowledge of financial services industry, Franklin Templeton products and services to proactively sell and support the Investment Advisor community within the assigned territory(ies). The key responsibility is to enhance and cultivate new sales while focused on retaining AUM. Working in partnership with Vice-President Regional Sales, design and implement territory business plans to include assignment of territory ownership list. The relationship with qualified prospects will be developed through proactive sales presentations primarily over the telephone highlighting how the FTI tools and products can meet the advisors' needs. New exposure to leveraging technology in order to enhance telephone conversations, desktop and online scheduling and presentations tools.
- Conduct proactive outbound sales calls following the FTI Classic sales approach. Execute territory business plan through focus on focus firms, client segmentation and top advisors to deepen relationships. Utilization of the IAS Sales Process and the Richardson Dialogue Model demonstrated with all clients. Consistently meet minimum telephone contact standards. Effective management and prioritization of leads (conversions, cross-sell, promote, protect) and timely Vice-President Regional Sales meeting follow-up. Support featured sales campaigns by incorporating them into business plans and modifying activities as needed.
- Effectively utilize provided sales tools including technology (CRM, Leads Module, track and analyze the effectiveness/impact of targeted sales campaigns using EXCEL, online scheduling tool, Glance, Hypothetical Illustration Tools, Financial Calculators.
- Partner with Vice-President Regional Sales through effective and ongoing communication and territory planning. Following lead of Vice-President Regional Sales with critical exposure to success outcomes of assigned territory embracing accountability and a business building mindset.
- Contribute and manage territory business plan to support IAS or division initiatives as outlined in annual Performance Management Plan. Taking direction for submission of weekly business plans for interaction and activities with investment advisors. Review and modify weekly plan with Manager.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree, College or equivalent experience
- Canadian Securities Course/ IFIC
- 2 - 3 years equivalent sales or service experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Working knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver strong telephone sales presentations
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
- Work is performed under general direction; participates in determining objectives of assignment; work is reviewed for adequacy in meeting objectives
- May be required to travel to support territory sales efforts
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Flexible medical, dental and vision insurance
* Corporate Pension Plan
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Purchase company funds with no sales charge
* Competitive vacation package that includes three annual personal days
* Company paid short-term and long-term Disability Insurance
* Education assistance
Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.