- Competitive market salary
- Sofia, Sofiya-Grad, Bulgaria Sofia Sofiya-Grad BG
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
FactSet's Enterprise Hosting is a best of breed hosted infrastructure and managed solution for FactSet's single and multi-tenant Applications & Services in the Portfolio Lifecycle. The systems engineer for Enterprise Hosting will provide high level technical support to client infrastructure. This person will be responsible for aiding in the implementation of new hosting environments and provide ongoing monitoring and support to hosted clients. We are looking for a dedicated, service oriented Application/Technical Support Engineer to provide high level customer service. The Engineer works closely with the teams throughout the company, including R&D, Managed Services, Operations and Professional Services.
- Design, build and support enterprise hosted infrastructure and platforms on VMWare Virtual Infrastructure and public cloud technologies
- Provide application configuration at time of implementation or migrations, ongoing monitoring and change management support
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve escalated client issues to ensure application fully satisfies customers in terms of data integrity, application expectations and other factors per customer requirements
- Work closely with development, account management, support and other internal parties to facilitate issue resolution and change.
- Monitor and improve infrastructure for hosting services
- Participate in the research and documentation of processes, including new procedure manual documentation, implementation, and updates.
- Contribute significantly to enterprise architecture strategy, roadmap and standards.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience designing, deploying and supporting Windows or Unix environments in Virtual and Physical infrastructure
- Ability to manage many cases simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to communicate with developers, and other disciplines of systems administration
- Periodic on-call availability
- Experience with any of the following Virtualization technologies: VMWare vSphere 6.5, vRealize Operations, VEEAM backup, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with any of the following Operating system technologies: Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, and Windows Active Directory or Red Hat Enterprise Linux equivalent
- Configuration experience with the following software stack technologies: Java, Apache Tomcat, IIS or equivalent
- Experience with Managed Code for automation such as Powershell, Python, C#, bash or other scripting languages
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Databases or SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated