Service Engagement Manager, DAX
- Sofia, Sofiya-Grad, Bulgaria
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 19 Apr 19
Service Engagement Manager, DAX
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localise the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
Dynamics AX Service Engagement Manager will be responsible for gathering requests, design and delivery of DAX-services and projects to ensure that TMF Group receives consistent DAX BAU and change services with adequate response times, fitting time-lines and business needs.
Service Engagement Manager would contribute also for Strategy definition and deployment of DAX Center of Excellence and will report to Dynamics AX CoE Director.
- Managing DAX teams of consultants, to deliver a consistent, adequately performing, reliable and cost-effective service of DAX to end-users in all TMF locations;
- Contribute actively and positively to the leadership team of DAX CoE, taking collective responsibility for success of all CoE objectives;
- Developing DAX Management and training strategies for TMF Group;
- Managing projects, manpower, demand & supply and department performance with key focus on delivery to agreed time commitments and quality of solution, ensuring optimum sourcing of required capabilities;
- Developing road maps, business cases and investment plans for DAX, aligning planned and proposed investment to predicted business needs;
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and testing, release, deployment, support and training materials for DAX development and solutions;
- Managing DAX CoE activities, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources;
- Acting as an effective ambassador for TMF IT and for the DAX CoE;
- Supporting Change & Run DAX teams in devising the DAX requirements for new technology implementations;
- Playing an active and effective part in the TMF Group Technical Design Authority for DAX enhancements;
- Responsible for the production and upkeep of IT standards and procedures, for training, release management, quality assurance, testing and application support in accordance with TMF Group policies;
- Developing and maintaining understanding of TMF Group's service lines and operational business needs and ensure that DAX CoE strategy, plans and functional performance is appropriately aligned;
- Maintaining understanding of relevant emerging technologies, tools, methods and standards and make costed and impact assessed recommendations for adoption by TMF Group.
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly managing large-scale of ERP implementations (preferably MS Dynamics) in a professional service environment;
- Experience of working and interacting with end user business units as well as IT development teams;
- Experience with implementation methodology (e.g. Sure-step) across all phases of analysis, design, development, deployment and BAU support;
- Well-developed planning, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work closely with key business stakeholders to communicate progress and vision;
- Knowledge of D365 will be taken as an advantage;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people;
- Strong leadership, team building and motivational skills;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.