DEGIRO is one of the fastest growing financial companies active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide.
- Conduct sanctions, PEP and Adverse media screening on individual and corporate clients and related parties in accordance with regulatory and policy requirements;
- Verify the identities of individual clients;
- Obtain detailed background information on clients through online research and other relevant sources;
- Build customer profiles and reviews files to identify deficiencies and discrepancies of relevant documentation;
- Take on responsibility for difficult cases;
- Contributing ideas and to further improve and streamline the KYC processes;
- Act as source of information and train junior colleagues.
- Minimum Bachelor degree obtained ;
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of financial markets is a plus;
- Excellent command of English;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- ACAMS, CAMS would be considered a plus.
- Opportunity for career in an international company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can trade with incredibly low fees. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 300,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 80% lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and super-fast execution through our website and app. By reducing the barriers to entry and making it affordable to trade, DEGIRO makes global investing possible for everyone.
We're increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and we now have a local presence in 2 cities: Amsterdam and Sofia. If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you're passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.
If you are interested, please apply via the Apply now button and upload your CV.