In order to achieve our goal of providing access to capital and banking services to as many people and companies as possible, we need a new team member:
- Processes business day-to-day operations, following the process specifications and policies
- Payments processing (local and foreign currency): settlement and reconcilliaition
- Conducting of analyses and reports submission (external and
internal needs), predefined or ad hoc
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Participation in various projects, the view of contributing to the overall good bank performance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the area of Payments will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages and payment systems
- Very good knowledge of English
- Planning and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure, is intrinsically motivated and a team player
- Very good computer literacy
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!