Emerging Markets Research Analyst
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description BASIC PURPOSE :
Using discretion and judgment, analyzes specified industries within global regions to develop insights on company fundamentals, and combining with valuation tools, reach investment recommendations for MFS portfolios. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Using primary research sources and financial statements, works creatively and independently to structure, develop and communicate unique investment insights and investment recommendations for MFS portfolios.
- Collaborates with global investment peers to communicate investment insights and debate relative merits of investment ideas.
- Research process may include attending conferences, travel to company facilities, interviewing corporate management of potential investments.
- Master of Business Administration degree, or equivalent international business experience.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work independently, using research, analysis, and communication skills to form unique investment insights. Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a global investment team.
- Language skills a plus..
Brazil preferred, flexibility on location possible for standout candidates
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."