FATCA/CRS Manager - Bermuda
- Hamilton, Bermuda
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Nov 17 2017-11-06
Change International are delighted to be partnering with a a leading global accountancy firm based in Bermuda.
Our client is looking for a Manager specialising in FATCA/CRS and international tax cooperation.
This role will primarily involve providing FATCA/CRS classification, remediation and reporting assistance to clients, responding to ad-hoc queries from clients and managing a large portfolio of clients across a number of different industries.
· A Bachelor’s degree and ideally a professional accounting or relevant designation
· 4+ years’ professional experience including at least 2 years’ in an advisory or tax consulting business with proven experience of advising clients in relation to FATCA, CRS and other new and developing regulations
· In-depth technical knowledge of FATCA, CRS, CbC is a must, as is a desire to work on other types of regulatory compliance engagements such as AML/ATF and ABC
· Proven ability to manage the full life-cycle of engagements
· Excellent project management and organisational skills are essential and experience in leading, and working with senior management on complex engagements
· Candidates must have strong presentation skills as the role requires regular internal and external presentations to be delivered as well as a proven ability to competently discuss related matters with clients
· Excellent client relationship/business development skills are essential
· Exceptional people skills with the ability to work well with staff of all levels; including the ability to coach and develop team members
· First class written and oral communication skills, including the ability to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals
· A self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task on a daily basis and maintain high levels of drive and resilience
· Must be a mature, self-motivated individual who is well organised, hardworking, enthusiastic and professional
· Be a strong team player; this includes a proven ability to work effectively with senior management, ideally on complex cross-border engagements with multi-jurisdictional teams
· A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
· A willingness and capacity to work overtime at short notice is essential as this is a highly demanding environment with very tight report deadlines
To apply send your CV directly to Jennifer.Barnett@changerecruitmentgroup.com or apply through the link provided.