Senior Consultant/Manager M&A Value Creation Services
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Senior Consultant/Manager M&A Value Creation Services - (1700009H)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Organisational success depends on good financial management. We know it's worth its weight in gold. That's why our passionate team helps businesses to make good financial decisions. Experts in M&A from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution and Strategic Growth & Turnaround projects, we define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction so they achieve their aspirations.
Work you'll do
- You'll support our customers in their assessment of major strategic options
- You'll execute a variety of market/client driven assessments, guide business planning and design/discuss value creation strategies
- You'll work closely together with various internal and external stakeholders. This includes our team members in Corporate Finance, Tax and Consulting (Strategy, Supply Chain, IT and HR) but also the buyer and/or seller, investment bank, lawyers and the project teams of the customer
- You'll engage with Exco level from day 1
- You have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in business strategy consulting, corporate development, investment banking or equivalent work
- You have an MBA or a master's degree in, for example, engineering, business or economics
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills and have the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to the customer
- You have a decesive personality and are a team player with a hands-on and pragmatic approach
- You are strategic, results-orientated and customer aware
- You have a strong interest in M&A
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You have experience in team-, project-, and business development (for manager level)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Benefits & what's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams with excellent team spirit. Deloitte is an open, informal but professional environment with room for innovation, creativity and initiative. Rapid growth for top talent is the rule rather than the exception. Of course, we will help by providing a balanced learning programme, a measured competency model and continuous feedback. You'll be based in the new Deloitte headquarters on the Brussels Airport runway, but have the opportunity to work from home thanks to our flexible ways of working. You'll receive an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.