Senior Consultant/Manager Corporate Real Estate
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Senior Consultant/Manager Corporate Real Estate - (17000099)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Deloitte Real Estate is delivering professional services in the areas of real estate corporate finance, strategic consulting, transaction support and structuring, financial modeling, assistance to project development, financing, location strategy, asset management and occupation services. We are serving over 70% of top 50 investors, developers and construction contractors as well as property users and public sector, and our business grows rapidly.
Real estate is a complex business, particularly from a legal and accounting standpoint. We get that. Unlike others, our dynamic team of specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It's what keeps us sharp. With experts in tax, compliance and law, we're able to combine property expertise with financial and business advice to advise our clients in corporate finance and strategic matters along the entire value chain of real estate from buying and selling property for sound investment to preparing planning applications and managing commercial real estate.
Work you'll do
- You'll be in charge of various real estate projects, giving strategic real estate advice to national and international property users
- You'll assist clients in the planning and implementation of real estate projects
- You'll manage and work closely with a team of real estate consultants and analysts
- You'll develop the Corporate Real Estate department business
- You'll prepare client proposals
- You'll write client reports, prepare presentations (both for internal and external use like, for instance, periodic updates of the Belgium real estate market) and attend final meetings
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in real estate matters, ideally advising corporate users
- You have a master's degree in financial, economic and/or business related studies
- You have built a strong network of decision makers in the corporate world
- You have strong negotiation skills and extensive relational capabilities
- You have the ability to run your own projects on a day-to-day basis under partner supervision
- You have analytical skills that enable you to summarise complex cases in clear and simple terms
- You are a team player with very good communication and report writing skills
- You develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- You understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, you align with people to objectives and you set priorities and direction
- You plan and execute engagements that deliver a superior client experience
- You support clients throughout the infrastructure lifecycle using economic, commercial, financial, and problem solving skills
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You have a good knowledge of programmes such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Benefits & what's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a company that is deeply committed to your personal development, offering clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programmes. You'll have the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, and be given the opportunity to coach and nurture your colleagues who are ambitious, highly educated and have great team spirit. You'll often work in multidisciplinary and international teams on projects where you have a genuine impact on a client situation. You'll be based in the new Deloitte headquarters on the Brussels Airport runway, but have the opportunity to work from home thanks to our flexible ways of working. You'll receive an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.