(Senior) Business Process Risk Consultant
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
(Senior) Business Process Risk Consultant - (170000FU)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
- Analyze client's business processes, identify the associated risks and come up with action plans to mitigate these risks and to bring the business back in control;
- Work together with the client to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the business processes, systems and organization;
- Become a business professional, knowledgeable in different industries (telecom, technology, consumer business, health care, transportation, public sector etc.) and about the key risks/issues your clients face;
- You will participate in the career and performance development of the Deloitte ERS practice by serving as a career counselor, training new junior consultants/auditors and providing timely and specific performance feedback;
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level profile.
- You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or have an equivalent qualification;
- You have 3 - 6 years of working experience in at least one of the following area's:
- Business Process Reengineering;
- Risk Management;
- Internal control optimization;
- Internal audit;
- Financial auditing
- You have a critical and analytical mindset;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch (native level) and English, you have passive knowledge of French
- Certifications like CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMP are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.