- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Monitor Deloitte I (Senior) Strategy Manager
- Full time
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- 16 Mar 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As a member of our Monitor Deloitte team, you will help our clients to address business-critical issues, and support executive level decision makers in finding solutions to answering complex strategic dilemmas. You will contribute to a wide range of (international) projects across industries, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing:
- Having quality discussions with clients at C-suite level, demonstrating creativity combined with strong strategic capabilities;
- Providing our clients with a forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics affecting them;
- Supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy;
- Independent delivery of engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team.
In addition, you will play an active role in business development activities in order to further grow Monitor Deloitte practice:
- Contribute to team development, leveraging skills and capabilities from across the firm;
- Developing compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing proposals;
- Involvement in business development and sales activities.
- Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university;
- A minimum of ten years of previous work experience with a top consultancy practice or strategy house;
- Proven track record in dealing with growth and performance improvement issues/strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management etc.;
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders;
- Excellent people management and development skills with a strong focus on team development;
- Ability to lead and direct large and cross-functional teams;
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.