Management Accountant for European Client Portfolio
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Management Accountant for European Client Portfolio - (170000A6)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 650 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
- Are you ready to boost your career by joining a fast growing, dynamic and international team of accountants in the heart of Europe?
- Have you built a solid first experience (2-5 years) within a local European Accounting Firm providing accounting and reporting services to clients?
- Do you have solid Local GAAP, VAT and tax knowledge in combination with experience with International reporting requirements?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Do you like to challenge yourself and to learn new things?
- Are you well organized?
- Do you have a master/bachelor in accounting?
- Do you have in-depth Excel skills combined with being familiar with common accounting and reporting software?
- Do you have an excellent client-focused attitude with entrepreneurial skills?
- Do you have excellent people management and coaching skills and do you like to organize work flows?
- Do you have strong and diplomatic communication skills?
- AND would you like to become an expert in international (European) Accounting and Tax?
As a (Senior) Accountant - European Accounting and Tax Compliance Solutions, your daily work incorporates:
- A wide responsibility in terms of day-to-day interactions with clients and coaching of junior team members in an international environment;
- Being the day-to-day focal point of contact for our clients;
- Maintaining the accounting records of the client's subsidiaries across Europe;
- Assisting with the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (USGAAP or IFRS) to local GAAP through the preparation of the statutory financial statements and tax returns;
- Performing month-end closing and management reporting activities to our international BPO clients;
- Assisting the project managers with the coordination of the delivery of accounting and tax services to an international client portfolio;
- 5-10% of travel since you will be working with international clients.
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- The opportunity of being part of an worldwide multidisciplinary network, where training of staff is key;
- An interesting compensation package, including a company car and a number of fringe benefits;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotions.