Junior Credit/Cash Collection Professional (Outsourcing)
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
Junior Credit/Cash Collection Professional (Outsourcing) - (170000PA)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 650 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
- You are called-in for various in-house projects at the client as credit and/or cash collection professional. The content of the assignments differ from performing temporary support in the operational management of the credit management function, to consultancy projects covering all aspects of the 'order-to-cash' process;
- Through your qualified service and a proactive way of thinking, you actively support Deloitte as first in class qualified financial service provider.
- You have acquired a first relevant experience within the field of Credit Management and/ or Cash Collection;
- DSO, Ageing, Dunning and Dispute management are concepts that are familiar;
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor accountancy, economy or other financial degree;
- You are fascinated by the most common IT applications, the knowledge of one or more ERP packages is a plus;
- You are flexible and customer-friendly;
- You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.