- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Experienced Junior / Senior Customs and Global Trade Consultant
- Full time
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- 13 Jun 19
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
In the Customs & Global Trade team (part of the Indirect Tax department), our professionals help companies to navigate the complex maze of customs and trade rules, manage compliance risk, automate import and export processes and maximize cost and duty savings opportunities associated with the production, transport, import and export of goods around the world.
We offer services in the following main areas, such as:
- Business Model Optimization
- Tax Management Consulting (automation)
- Trade compliance & controversy services
- Export controls
Our clients are situated in all economic sectors, including public administrations and non-profit organizations.
- As an experienced Customs & Global Trade consultant, you assist and advise clients regarding national and international Customs & Global Trade matters, both on strategic as on implementation level;
- You are involved in the execution of larger transformation projects where you work alongside specialists from other disciplines within Deloitte and in close cooperation with the client's financial, logistics & tax staff;
- You are involved in management of a varied portfolio of client assignments, participating in client meetings, and developing your relationships with your clients;
- You work in client teams where you report to managers, directors and/or partners;
- You identify areas where technical judgment is required and recommend appropriate solutions.
- You have a master degree in law or economics, or equivalent by experience.A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a strong asset;
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English;
- You have 2-6 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a consulting or a law firm, at the Tax Authorities, in the industry…);
- You have a good knowledge of Customs & Global Trade processes;
- You possess high level analytical skills;
- You have excellent communication skills, and the mindset of an entrepreneur;
- You are a team player with leadership capacities; You have an open, creative, enthusiastic and flexible mindset.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.