Cyber Strategy (Senior) Manager for the French speaking market
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Cyber Strategy (Senior) Manager for the French speaking market - (170000WQ)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
In response to the rapid growth in both the sophistication and intensity of cyber threats, it has become apparent that static defensive measures, while remaining important, are no longer sufficient. A set of analytical techniques is emerging to pre-empt and counter attacks using previously unknown methods, often remaining passive within systems until activated. This has produced a market which is changing quickly as technologies mature.
As an information security management professional you will help our clients in understanding their information security risks and designing solutions to manage these risks. Our approach allows us to determine the business risk posed to information assets and help build and maintain sustainable security solutions.
- You have minimum of 10 years of experience in cyber security project
- You are passionate about cyber risk in high profile environments
- You are comfortable developing the public and private Belgian French speaking market for Cyber Security services, through the development of effective client relationships and championing the Deloitte cyber risk services
- You will contribute to the development of the Deloitte services for European Institutions by identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide to clients and the efficiency of our go to market activity
- You have a good understanding and you anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of client specific requirements
- You will deliver a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation
- You will contribute to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational and technical resilience and response management to cyber issues
- You look forward to working together with business and technology stakeholders to develop an effective cyber strategy and combat cyber threat actors and techniques
- You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of cyber security, including understanding business contexts, identifying relevant cyber threats and assessing the maturity of cyber capabilities;
- You have an analytical mindset, proactive, can work autonomously, can handle multiple projects simultaneously and the pressure of deadlines. You are focused on achieving and exceeding client expectations;
- You have a knack for giving strategic advice, and have strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders
- Attracting world-class talent to Deloitte and further develop and mentor our people
Extensive cyber security experience within a major consultancy/professional services firm in the private or public sector.
- Broad range of cyber security experience though with a distinct specialism in at least one area, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
- As a cyber security professional you have the necessary knowledge of current best practices combined with out-of-the-box thinking to help our clients addressing the cyber security challenges that are relevant at European level
- You obtained several years of experience in cyber security in a high profile environment, implying experience with international organisations and with public and private sector cyber security actors;
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology
- You will have great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting client relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement
- Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management
- Ability to take complex analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities
- Self-confidence/enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities
- You have an interest in product development, from requirements gathering and definition to training, marketing and sales support
- You have fluent language skills (English and French, Dutch is a plus) and you are a real team player
- Your approach is client- and result-oriented. You have an analytical mindset, can work autonomously and can handle multiple projects simultaneously and the pressure of deadlines.
- The opportunity to join the global leader in Cyber Risk Services;
- Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant, vibrant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching. We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- A brand new high tech working environment at the Gateway building at Zaventem Airport, where the paint is still wet.