Group Consolidation & Reporting Manager
- EUR76000 - EUR90000 per annum
- Puurs, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 09 Jan 18 2018-01-09
An attractive position on group level where you will have the full responsibility over the complete legal IFRS consolidation process of all the European entities.
Our client is a benchmark company in the food industry, well known for their strong brands on the Belgian and European market.
The headquarters is located in the South of Antwerp, next to their Belgium production plant.
You will have the full responsibility over the complete consolidation process of all 14 entities of the group. You will gather information from and work together with the departments located in 4 different EU countries. A thorough knowledge of legal IFRS accounting and a decent technical background is needed in order to succeed in your role.
You analyse and optimise the mapping of all cost centres and you set up controlling mechanisms to maximise the precision of all financial output. Depending on your profile, you can also lead the internal audit process of the company for which you will report directly to the CEO.
- In depth (legal) IFRS accounting knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and at least 2 years of experience in the field of technical consolidations
- Technical experience with BI tools, preferably with TM1. Examples: setting up new cost centers, optimise and analyse the mapping in the system, Intercompany transactions, technical setup of acquisitions in the system,...
- You take initiative, you are pro-active and you take ownership
- You will perform B/S review for all cost centres and set up controlling mechanisms in the BI tool
- You are flexible to undertake short-term assignments abroad
- You are fluent in English, you can communicate clearly in French. Dutch is a strong asset that will allow you to quickly integrate in the company
- An attractive management position on group level
- A competitive salary with a company car, other benefits and 35 holidays, under a permanent contract
- Depending on your experience you can take responsibility of the Internal Audit Process for which you will report directly to the CEO
- A leading role in a benchmark company that maintains a hands-on, no nonsense communication
- Your application will be handled fluently and confidentially
- For further questions you can contact Stef Van de Pol, via 0493 40 77 78.