Conessence For an international and fast growing company in the region of Ghent we are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST.
- Monthly reporting and closing:
- You will prepare the corporate reporting for several departments within the company.
- Variance analysis on the above reportings.
- Report to corporate selected statistics.
- You will produce KPI's reporting.
- You will ensure OEM forecasting and submissions.
- You will analyse and explain variances of the above.
- Projects to develop and streamline reporting and processes in the area of commercial finance.
- Build and maintain advanced financial models in excel.
- Support Strat and Budget work.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- You will act as FP&A key user in HFM.
- You will participate in HFM implementations or upgrades.
- You have a Business School or degree in economics.
- You are fluent in Englisch.
- You can look back on over 1 - 4 years of growing finance responsibilities, preferably in a multifunctional environment.
- You have extensive and advanced modeling skills in Excel to build, maintain, follow up on elaborated financial models.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or an audit background is a plus.
- You should have the willing tot move on to Commercial Business Controller role winthin a year.
- You should have a hands-on mentality, motivated and self driven.
- You have a great ability to work independently and under pressure, meeting strict deadlines.
- You have a great intellectual agility to deal with numbers, analytical and organized.
- You take ownership.
- You are able to present clear analysis of financials.
- You have the ability to optimize financial and operational processes.
- Your open for new tasks, subsequent changes in area of responsibility and potential internal moves within FP&A.
- We offer a challenge in an international regulatory environment with a competitive salary package
- Training on and of the job
- Flexible hours
- Easy access with public transport