Young graduates to grow our Technology Consulting practice (September 2019)
WANTED: Young graduates 2019 to grow our Technology Consulting practice
Are you a dynamic, driven and ambitious graduate? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments and business process optimization projects? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered "yes" (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
We are looking for Business and Technology Integration professionals who analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
You are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. By working closely with our clients, you will build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. Business and Technology Integration professionals develop specialized expertise -strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work you will do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel. Your Responsibilities
As a Technology Consultant, specific responsibilities may also include:
- Design enterprise architecture and technology solutions
- Assess and diagnose technology environments
- Design technology infrastructures such as networks, security and platforms
- Set technology strategies
- Tune technology environments for optimal performance
- Perform testing work, ranging from application testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing to end-user testing
- Document business requirements
- Perform application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
- Assist in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.