Tax and Treasury Advisor
You will work closely with a small team in a diversified and challenging work environment to perform daily tax and treasury activities and you will report to the Tax Coordinator.
You will combine assistance to the Tax Coordinator at tax compliance level of all Credendo entities, with ad hoc treasury activities.
Your responsibilities regarding Tax:
- You will be involved in the accounting aspect of taxes in local GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of tax rules in an international environment (mainly VAT and insurance premium taxes) by the accounting department.
- You will be involved in the transfer pricing administration related to the intercompany activities of Credendo.
- You will be involved in preparing or monitoring tax returns.
- You will be involved in tax audits.
Your responsibilities regarding Treasury:
- You will perform daily treasury activities such as cash management, and you monitor the performance of investments.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of accounting rules (BeGAAP and IFRS) by the accounting department.
- You will assist in the Solvency II compliance process related to investments.
- You will take part in ad hoc treasury-related processes and projects.
- You hold a master's degree in economics or finance and preferably have an experience of 2 years.
- You have a tax and/or treasury background and relevant experience in a financial position.
- A specialisation in tax is an asset; a keen interest in tax is required. You have a basic knowledge of transfer pricing regulations.
- You are familiar with the financial and accounting SAP environment and are highly skilled in MS Office (Excel).
- You have outstanding analytical skills and you are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven.
- You have good oral and written language skills (Dutch/French/English). Any additional language is considered an asset.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- An interesting permanent position in a stable multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, extralegal pension, ...)
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.