As Strategy Analyst, you support the execution of strategic initiatives to drive the business growth of Credendo. You operate within the Strategy & Innovation department and report to the Group Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer.
- In collaboration with the Group CISIO, you manage the strategic cycle from setting up to monitoring and reporting.
- You work closely with stakeholders within the organisation and align their business plans with the strategic cycle.
- You engage with and provide support to business leaders in the execution of strategic initiatives.
- You deliver effective communication to drive change.
- You interpret and generate insights from analyses to support strategic decision-making in relation to growth.
- You ensure a follow-up of strategic business metrics (e.g. risk identification parameters).
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Analytics.
- You have a first experience of 1 to 3 years in analytics or management consulting.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have a very good command of English.
- You have an analytical mindset, maintaining high standards of accuracy and precision.
- You have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and are able to interact with senior executives and to build and maintain effective relationships.
- You are pro-active, self-starter, able to work independently and across different departments.
- You are well organised, with good project management skills.
- You are a team player.