Site Engineer with EUC
IT Site Support with EUC skillset Job Summary - highlight project details/what is exciting about the role :
Key Responsibilities - list what the person will be doing on a day to day basis:( % of time: 100%)
- GxP/GmP (Good Manufacturing Practice - LS terminology) qualified, and have these abilities and skills for managing IT site support and end user computing
- Administration and maintenance IT infrastructure and GMP systems.
- Participate in the qualification of GMP computerized systems, as well as GMP IT infrastructure, with the help of local services, and in compliance with GMP and Data Integrity pharmaceutical standards.
- Participate in all improvement actions of the GMP IT systems in place, including the research and implementation of new solutions, performing maintenance (preventive, corrective or evolutionary).
- Participate in maintaining the validated status of GMP IT systems and infrastructure, with the help of local services.
- Assist in IT infrastructure protocol execution and associated reports.
- Participate in the drafting and updating of documentation and procedures, required within the regulatory framework. (Want)
- Assist and guide the local IT department in the fulfilment of their duties.
- Assist in planning and participating in IT projects.
- As per the 2006 Age Discrimination Act please do not specify number of years experience. Use words like Extensive, Strong, Good, Fair
Nice to Have Skills
- As per the above - EUC and site maintenance
- End user computing technical support remotely helping to resolve IT issues through effective diagnosis and technical actions
- Provide end to end incident management service in respect of incidents affecting EUC devices, peripherals and installed software's
- Install, configure, upgrade, maintain and support desktop systems based on end user service requests
- Provide remote assistance for various issues related to Desktops, Laptops (including Chromebook), Printers and scanners
- Install, setup and upgrade various applications approved by business
manage and maintain Uniflow printing solution at the user management level
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows 2000. Apple MAC is add-on
Mobility: Mobile devices troubleshooting
- Printers: Installing, configuring and troubleshooting local and network printing problems
MS Office suite: O365 and local copies
- Basic Degree and specialized in Computers. Should have some EUC and site maintenance experience