- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 15 Feb 18
Senior dealer - VP
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Full time
Customer dealer (money market) position within an international financial institution within a strict regulated environment
International Corporate Banking offering a broad range of wholesale banking products including corporate, structured and trade finance, leveraged finance, loan market and treasury products.
Through the group companies it also provides a range of capital markets, securities and leasing products, thereby providing a strong portfolio of global financial services.
Within a team of 6 people, you will be responsible for:
- Follow up of all customers (Corporates, Central banks, Financial institutions, Funds, ...) needs in diverse products, in Brussels case, mainly FX, Forwards, Loans and Money market deposits, also CD/CP's and Options
- Maintaining and developing the relationship by delivering services, market information, details of accounts kept with their bank
- Liaising with marketing officers in charge of those customers being sure updates are provided on a very regular basis, the same being done with EMEA colleagues
- Dealing with banks, external counterparts or intra-group, cash management, zero-balancing of the bank accounts and induced reporting to management and risk department
- Follow up on new regulations like MIFID2
- Master's degree in Economics, Commercial science or alike
- At least 5 years experience in Money Market - Treasury department
- Benefits from strong knowledge of FX products
- Able to quote customers/covering deals at the same time
- Good knowledge in regulations.
- Highly motivated person, demonstrating a good team spirit by good communication skills
The candidate will benefit from a competitive salary with a wide rang of benefits