Senior Auditor Public Interest Entities - (200000E3)
Within our Audit & Assurance department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Senior Auditor Public Interest Entities
As a Senior Auditor you assess the value of information, processes and organization of Public Interest Entities. Deloitte developed a unique method and offers a full range of services: statutory audits, consolidations, due diligence, assessments, mergers & acquisitions, internal audits, etc. You will work for a wide client base and in new teams which will broaden your career continuously. Responsibilities
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counseling;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- Define project structure and assess and ensure proper resource allocation;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards.
- You are experienced in audit with a special focus on Public Interest Entities.
- You have 3-5 years of thorough working experience as an Auditor;
You have a profound knowledge of English, both verbally as well as in writing and have the ability to make effective presentations to top client management;
- You have Professional Certification - master's degree, full membership of an internationally recognized professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and/or an auditor's license;
- You are International Financial Reporting Standards literate;
- You are a real team player and have proven leadership and management skills;
- You are result & client oriented and demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability;
- You are computer literate.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.