Senior Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting
(Senior) Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting (Level G/H) Brussels, permanent contract, full time or part time Your role & work environment
Within the Finance department at ING Belgium, the Financial & Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for Financial and Regulatory reports to relevant stakeholders (NBB, ECB, shareholders).
The Reporting teams provide analytical reviews, extensive analysis and interpretation and are in charge of process controls, advising/communicating/implementing Regulatory and IFRS standards. Your key responsibilities
As a Financial Analyst your main responsibilities are:
We look for
- Analytical review on and validation of financial and regulatory reports, ensuring adherence to related policies and guidance
- Perform complex analyses
- Assists in drafts of specifications for the various reports
- Prepares responses to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (e.g. ECB, management, external auditor)
- Works closely together with various departments within the processing chain (Front Office, Back Office /Operations, Finance, Risk Management)
- Understands finance process architecture and supporting systems
- Participates in strategic, tactical and ad-hoc change projects to set clear requirements on data definitions and implement these together with the rest of the Finance chain
- Designs, tests and validates the translation to day-to-day Finance & Control operations;
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
The future Finance employee has strong communication skills, is analytical and multi-disciplinary, has an independent critical attitude, is a team player, is knowledgeable on Finance matters, embraces change and has a strong customer focus
As a Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting you will also need the following qualifications and competences:
We offer you
- Required level of education : master
- Level of years relevant experience : 3 - 7
- Level of knowledge IFRS/Regulatory : moderate / high
- English : advanced
- Verbal and presentation skills: summarize discussed matters clearly and to-the-point
- Problem analysis & judgment: place problems in a broader perspective
- Customer focus: assume personal responsibility
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Finance department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What about you?
- the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
- challenging projects & a steep learning curve
- the possibility to evolve from one job to another easily within Finance, in order to build a full knowledge of the Finance business in a major bank.
- an easy road into other jobs outside Finance, since you are in contact with a lot of stakeholders in the bank, both in Belgium and in The Netherlands
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!