Senior Accountant - International Company
- full package
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
* Senior accountant with experience in an international company * Fluency in Dutch and English
For one of our client, an international company active in the construction sector, we are looking for an experienced accountant with a deep expertise in Belgian GAAP. Their European HQ are located in Brussels.
As a member of the financial team you directly report to the Statutory Account Manager located in Germany.
Your tasks involve:
- The preparation of statutory accounts for Belgian and Dutch entities under the local GAAP together with experienced accountants ;
- The management of a small team of accountants ;
- Being the liaison with the external auditors regarding the audit process of the statutory accounts and providing support for the tax audit ;
- The preparation of the tax reporting for both Belgian and Dutch entities in collaboration with tax advisors ;
- The accomplishment of internal (US GAAP and US Tax) as well as external, national accounting requirements.
- You have a Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
- You have a significant experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Accountant in an international company under Belgian GAAP (US GAAP or Dutch GAAP is a plus)
- You have an experience in audit
- You have an accounting and tax background
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- You have an excellent mastery of Excel (SAP knowledge is a plus)
- You have great interpersonal skills
- You can achieve deadlines and you put attention to detail
- You are ready to travel in Europe (up to 10-15%)
The client offers a complete salary package, according to your experience, in a fast growing multinational organization.