Security DEV engineer/developer
Dev EngineerSecurity [Permanent,full-time, Brussels] Your role &work environment
Doyou want to work in an international environment, where we are committed tofostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team ofsmart engineers with the getting-things-done mentality? Read on.
Doyou want to work in an international environment, where we are committed tofostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team ofsmart engineers with the getting-things-done mentality? Read on. Your keyresponsibilities
- You built strong experience within Security. You have knowledge about encryption, hashing, certificates, vulnerabilities, hacking, etc.
- ING is about innovation. You like to innovate, improve and automate infrastructure (de)commissioning.
Patching & decommissioning
We look for
- The DEV in the job title stands for innovation. You like to innovate and automate infrastructure (de)commissioning.
- Infra is code. You maintain and improve this code. That is why you can write code in java, Python, Ansible or other languages used.
- You know what continuous delivery is. You can use software development tools e.g. Git, Jenkins, ...
A colleague with a talent for taking it on andmaking it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
anda knack for always being a step ahead
. In other words, you strive tobring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complexenvironment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and investsin others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and areeager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Dev Engineer Security you will also need:
We offer you
- BSc level
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Linux, scripting (bash, python), automation (Ansible), programming (java)
- Security certifications are a plus (ethical hacking, CISSP, ...)
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Other languages are a plus, preference for Dutch and French
- Attention to detail, teamwork, communicative
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range offlexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Securitydepartment, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in yourpersonal and professional growth with:
We redefinebanking. What about you?
- Training, certifications
- Agile working with leading technologies
- Coaching & attention to personal development
There has never been a moreinteresting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around ourcustomers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Ourcustomers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life andin business. We're proud of that