Salesforce Technical Architect
Salesforce Technical Architect
You have a passion for improving the way companies work by proposing and delivering innovative solutions? You have an appetite for cloud technologies and digital transformation? Let Accenture Salesforce welcome you!
Accenture Salesforce team offers transformational and differentiated cloud services to its customers. These services include strategy, advisory, and technology services to shape, deliver and maintain our Salesforce implementations. We are extending our team to drive continued growth in Belgium. Check out more information about our teams here.
In this context, we are looking for experienced Salesforce Technical Architects to join our exceptional team. Role Overview
The Technical Architect in Salesforce is a pivotal role in our Salesforce capability and you are passionate about Salesforce products and technology. You enjoy designing and implementing architectures both in- and outside the Salesforce platform.
This role will require you to apply your experience in Salesforce products and complex enterprise technology landscapes to deliver technical excellence to our clients. You will provide guidance through your expertise and showcase through hands-on execution across Salesforce's suite of products both current and future. As a Technical Architect you are responsible for ensuring our technical solutions enable, satisfy and advance our client's needs and objectives. You will guard quality delivered throughout by adhering to the highest technical and security standards and ensuring our involved teams develop their knowledge and skills accordingly.
Depending on the level of experience, contribution from the Technical Architect varies from undertaking analysis of business and technical requirements to technical solution design covering application architecture, enterprise architecture, end-to-end solution design across Salesforce and other technologies, and solution estimating and planning in collaboration with other Accenture roles.
Additionally, the role has a strong focus on people development and is key to enabling the next generation of Accenture developers, technical consultants and architects. Role Responsibilities
The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your level of experience. These responsibilities include:
• Technical and solution architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, including the preparation of related artefacts such as architectural diagrams, data model, security model, proof of concepts. Help the client make the right architectural decisions.
• Formulation and implementation of technical solutions and strategies based on the Salesforce suite of products and services. Guarantee the solution is implemented in the correct way.
• Detailed planning, coordination, management and execution of designed Salesforce-based solutions integrated and embedded in our client's existing technology landscape. Ensure stability and performance across the landscape.
• Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and / or other innovations. Optimize using assets and accelerators, propose and introduce automation tools.
• Define and drive technology roadmaps related to the Salesforce suite of products and for the Accenture Salesforce Business Group practice, both in Belgium & Luxembourg and globally. Be an integral part of internal initiatives to build innovative solutions for our clients.
• Develop relationships with client executive and technical stakeholders to reinforce and extend Accenture's role as trusted advisor. Be a trusted voice around the stakeholder table.
• Estimation and resource planning associated with solution design and delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be, working closely with Accenture Solution Architecture and Leadership teams to do so. Shape new deals with realistic assumptions and inject innovation at the heart.
• Participate and at times lead Accenture's response to formal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and tenders. Design high-level architecture and solution, and present this in orals to the customer.
• Manage, mentor and lead Accenture technical teams both in Belgium & Luxembourg and in offshore locations.